Portable and low cost general data logging
The MicroLog solution offers two low-cost portable data loggers for supply chain monitoring, featuring internal temperature and humidity inputs and an external input for connection to MicroLog’s temperature, current, voltage and pH sensors. With more than a decade of customer satisfaction, the MicroLog suite offers application reliability for process and manufacturing industries.
- Accurate, portable high resolution data loggers
- Measuring Temp, RH and Dew Point, plus a variety of external sensors
- Long-haul monitoring with low power consumption, plus 2-year battery life
- Multi-function keypad – manual time stamp , push to run and historical data view
- Stand-alone extended monitoring with up to 52K cyclic memory
MicroLogPRO II – next generation data logger
Temperature & RH/Temperature loggers
Range: -40 to 80 ˚C (-40 to 176 ˚F), 5 to 95 % RH
Accuracy: ± 0.2 ˚C, ± 2% RH
Unique enhancements include modified sensor location for improved reliability and stabilization time, higher sampling resolution and rates for more accurate readings, USB port for PC communication and firmware updates and LED alarm indicator.